Sunday, January 15

Destiny Unknown: No Worries

I used to walk away and never turn back what is on my past. I loved to learn a lot. I always read other books than my school syllabus maintain itself. I was not a number 1 in my school. I didn't have a great scale of friend circle. But, I have my own world. I have counted friends and my report card always used to say --"You need to work hard".

Truth to be told, I work heard, but never listen what is popular or a social trends, or read some specific collection of subjects. I read to know, to unveils the globe in front of me. I was child. I did stupid and all things that is really worthless in general view. I was very common and only want to run on that extra hours, with those subjects that people think, boring.

My power is my believe. I always believe, "There can't be anything worthwhile in this world. Every thing is has an inner scene and secrecy, behind it's objective view. Today when I read some spectacular books, listen the great ones, I became bold day by day, that my believe is right.

I am an optimist. I love to meet people. To talk with them. I learn a lot when I meet somebody. I never let escape anybody without listening him. Everyone is brilliant and there is some definitions. I pick out only those wits that I require and then let evaporate the rest. I live in the moment. I don't know what is my destiny. I don't know what I did, was right or wrong. I only do what I feels right. That call, comes from very nectar of my heart. In that very skeptical way I can see myself growing. As I live each day, I move little extra.

I know someday I will not be here. I would love, if somebody miss me then. 
I'm still looking for my answers, in silence.
I know I will find those, in future.



Thank you all very much
Rohit Chyatarjje                
Mazixo -Free Software Download For Windows

No comments: