Saturday, January 14

Big Jump: Fear & Free

Life does not walk on the same way. Especially, mine's doesn't. Yesterday gone and there is no worries in my mind what I did is right or wrong. I'm just living. I am living to find out what I meant for. I am still finding my cause, the urge, the fire which always set me up, force me to change my life.....I don't know whether you say it my life changing agent or not....but I did, & I still do....I jump up....when I'm in fear; when I neglect my heart....then my self needs a free space.....right now the free space is clubwit.com

I'm going to quit all work that I was pursuing to make happy hybec's guy's. The reason of my quit is only that they are liar's. I studied, I worked heard to achieve today's wisdom and still do. But, they are insane, they don't pay right amount for my project....as I did outsourcing for them....they pay very minor amount as my qualification and talent skill...they only see their profit...they wanna be billionaire in 1 month...what a joke? That's why I quit.

I know this is tough for me....kind of foolish act. I am going to take a serious jump in my life where my career is not ready for it. But I can't look back.  I know if I quit Hybec, I will be run out of money. Money is not everything. It is the people and relationship that matter most.But, I want to make happy lot of people, people whom I love, people who loves me. I can't figure out what will be my destiny, whether I will be a failure or turned out a most successful man in the world. I always wanna share my views, to show up the ideas to other people. I want this great Earth more secure, more soft and pleasant for all. No cheating, no bargaining, no restless searching....people will live in more ease...the Earth will be a better place for living....for all.

The answer will be Clubwit....www.clubwit.com   |   I'm going to prepare it.

As Steve says - "Keep looking, Don't Settle"

Thank you all very much.
Rohit Chyatarjje
Mazixo -Free Software Download For Windows

No comments: